Petsafe Collars & Petsafe System Manuals
Petsafe Containment system Manual
Nuisance barking can cause sleepless nights and unhappy neighbours. Here you will find an instant solution to nuisance and unwanted dog barking by using an innotek no bark collar. These simple to use No Dog Bark Collars will give you and your neighbours the instant peace and quiet you deserve. The collars are battery operated. There are no settings or any setup involved, just simply but the battery in the collar and they work automatically when the dog starts to bark.
If you don's know how to stop your dog barking, or if your tired because your dog is barking at night, then you should try our dog collar to stop barking. The bark control collar is brilliant to help train your dog
Petsafe Basic Inground wired system
How the Petsafe Standard Dog Fence works.
- A boundary wire is placed around the area in which you want to enclose your dog. This wire runs from a small unit that is plugged into a powerpoint. There is no electricity in the wire of the dog fence what so ever.
- A receiver collar is placed on the dog. The dog fence boundary wire emits a simple radio signal. When the dog approaches the boundary the collar picks up the signal and beeps to let the dog know that he has reached the border. If the dog proceeds a correction or stimulation is applied.
- Once the dog fence is installed simply allow a few days to train your dog so he/she knows the new boundary and your dog will stay at home.
- The dog fence is capable of enclosing up to 5 acres and comes with enough wire to enclose about a half acre(150 mtr of wire)
- Extra wire is all that is needed to extend the boundary and it can be bought from us in 100 mtr rolls.
- One collar is supplied and extra collars are available for extra dogs. Unquestionably the Most Trusted, Most Popular and the Best Dog Containment Systems available. Intensive work with veterinarians, and trainers has created the most advanced, most effective and the most humane containment systems anywhere.
Petsafe Stubborn Inground System
The Petsafe super dogfence is designed for large strong and stubborn dogs such as German Shepherd, Doberman Pincher, Dalmation and other such breeds.
Some dogs are harder to contain than others. Some breeds or personalities need a dog fence that can give a higher correction. This is why Petsafe have designed the Super Fence.
If you know your dog is an obvious large or stubborn breed then this is the dog fence for you. If your dog has a strong headed personality then you need to buy this system to get good results.
The Petsafe Super Radio Fence kit is suitable for large or stubborn dogs and comes with 5 levels of correction and vibration built in. It works with a transmitter, boundary wire and a receiver. The boundary wire is shallowly laid, under lawn, concrete or tarmac. It is connected to a transmitter, which is usually placed in the house. The receiver is on the collar. The boundary must form a complete loop; you can make it as small or as large as you wish. When your dog approaches the boundary wire, he hears a warning tone. If he tries to cross the wire, he will receive a static correction. The static correction has five levels of intensity suited for the larger or stubborn dogs
Dogfence.ie | Petsafe Radio Dog Fences | Dog Runs/Pens | Dog Collars
Ireland leading supplier of Petsafe Radio Dog Fences, No Bark Collars, Dog Runs and Pens. Wired & Wireless fences. Supplying Dog Fences for over 15 years to all Ireland. Fast delivery and secure online payment. Get your dog fence delivered to your home or work. Keep your dog at home with a radio or wireless dog fence.