Product description Collar for another dog DOG GPS X20
DOG GPS X20 is a device used to search (locate) your dogs up to a distance of 20 km. It consists of a transmitter, which is placed on the dog's collar and a receiver (hand-held device), on which the handler monitors the distance and direction to the position of the dogs. The transmitter obtains its position from GPS satellites and transmits position information to the handler receiver using a radio frequency (RF) signal.
DOG GPS X20 also has additional functions - compass, FENCE - acoustic border, which provides information about exceeding the set distance from the receiver by your dog. It also has a BEEPER function thanks to which you can easily determine whether your dog is moving or standing still.
- Transmitter (collar) incl. 1900 mAh Li-Pol battery and 70 cm plastic orange belt
- Power adapter with USB cable and charging clip for DOG GPS
- Instructions and warranty card
Tip: If you have a small dog, you can order a narrower belt, which you set to a smaller circumference:
- Plastic belt 25 mm × 70 cm (package contents) - the smallest adjustable circumference is 29.5 cm
- Plastic belt 20 mm × 70 cm - smallest adjustable circumference 26.5 cm
- Plastic belt 15 mm × 70 cm - smallest adjustable circumference 26 cm